Great Day Improvements, LLC is a Cleveland-based, national commercial and residential remodeler offering Stanek Windows® – durable, beautiful vinyl replacement windows.
- 2016 W3 Web Awards Silver Winner
- Website redesign & strategy
- Responsive design
- .NET Content management system
- .NET Custom-developed interactive product pages
- .NET Custom-developed lead generation form with conversion tracking
- .NET Custom-developed branch/dealer locator using zip codes
- Website hosting
- PPC ongoing management
- Video production
- Content marketing
- Ongoing conversion optimization
- CONVERSION RESULTS - 131% increase in conversions since 2014
- SEO strategy and implementation
- Ongoing SEO efforts
- SEO RESULTS - 168 ranked, non branded product keywords
- SEO RESULTS - 16 ranked, non branded #1 spot in Google Search
- SEO RESULTS - 189% increase in new users since 2014
The new Stanek Windows website looks great! The feel and logic to navigating around the site is awesome. Great job to the GDI and Evolve teams… Thank you all for taking us to the next level.Sven Kramer - National Sales Manager More Reviews
Having worked with Great Day Improvements and Stanek Windows for years, we were excited for the opportunity to enhance their online presence through a responsive redesign. SEO was a huge driver of this redesign, and we were able to increase conversions by creating the ideal online window-buying experience. This project required all of our combined expertise. From initial research, to strategy, to SEO, to copy writing, all the way through design and custom development, we created a one-of-a-kind experience tailored to the Stanek Windows brand.
We focused on the endless customizable options available through Stanek Windows and put considerable emphasis on the product pages, which allow users to explore colors, glass, grilles and other options, using a custom-built Window Options selector. Users can now interact with Stanek products in a more detailed way, which allows them to picture Stanek windows in their own home. These robust pages, like the rest of the site, are user-friendly on all screen sizes, including smartphones.
We’ve also provided users with more tools and information, educating them on the window buying process and providing them with helpful materials to reference during their search. All of these items work full circle to continually point users to the main conversion points. Throughout the entire process, we implemented additional SEO elements and wrote unique copy, allowing us to tailor the new website for users and search rankings.