Graphic Designer Internship
Evolve Creative Group is looking for a highly-creative Graphic Design Intern to join our fast-paced and growing team. This is a paid internship with flexible 16 hours per week minimum and the potential to turn into a full-time opportunity.
In this role, you’ll support the design team in a number of different capacities while receiving hands-on training and mentorship from our experienced graphic/web designers. You’ll learn about all stages of the web design process and gain experience in areas like UI/UX design, responsive design, eblast design, social media marketing and more. You’ll also get the chance to work closely with the project management, development and digital marketing teams throughout the web design and development process.
The ideal candidate is dedicated to a web design career path, extremely detail-oriented, passionate about design, highly creative and possesses an ability to efficiently communicate design concepts to other team members.
Please note: We will not accept any applicants who do not submit an online portfolio of your best project samples along with your resume.
- Working towards a degree in graphic design, web design, information architecture, or similar degrees
- An awesome print and/or digital portfolio demonstrating your creative skills
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
- A great sense of humor 🙂
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS
- Experience with creating wireframes
- Photography experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with WordPress or other CMS
- Experience with Sketch, Premier Pro or After Effects
- Paid internship
- Daily foosball or cornhole matches
- Casual dress attire
- Awesome office space – we’re located in Highland Square, just minutes from downtown Akron
- Free fitness area
Interested in applying? Send your resume and online portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org