Front-End Web Developer – Full Time
Evolve Creative Group is looking for a Front-End Web Developer to join our fast-paced and growing team.
In this role, you’ll work closely with the project management, design and digital marketing teams on the Web design and development process.
The ideal candidate is a dedicated developer that’s extremely detail-oriented and highly organized, able to write extremely clean code and possess an ability to efficiently communicate technical concepts to others.
Please note: We will not consider applicants without an online portfolio.
- Advanced knowledge of PHP and WordPress
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Advanced knowledge of responsive Web design
- Knowledge of common browser/device compatibility issues and how to troubleshoot/debug them
- Knowledge of common UI/UX design patterns and practices
- Familiarity with SEO best coding practices
- Experience working with content management systems
- Experience coding out provided designs with pixel perfection
- Experience with image optimization for high-definition screens and devices
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Exposure to or familiarity working with .NET
- Experience building custom, interactive elements independent of plugins
- Experience building HTML emails
- Familiar with current design standards and best practices
- Competitive salary
- IRA with company match
- Awesome health insurance package
- Company-paid dental and vision package
- Work from home and flex time opportunities
- Generous paid time off
- Daily foosball, cornhole or ping-pong matches
- Casual dress attire
- Tons of great lunch options
- Outdoor patio for breaks
- Awesome office space – we’re located in Highland Square, just minutes from downtown Akron
Interested in applying? Send your resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org