Front-End Web Developer Internship
We’re looking for a Front-End Web Development intern to join our fast-paced and growing team. This is a paid internship with flexible hours and the potential to turn into a full-time opportunity.
In this role, you’ll support the design and development teams in a number of different capacities while receiving hands-on training and mentorship from our experienced lead Web developer. You’ll also get the chance to work closely with the project management and digital marketing teams throughout the Web design and development process.
The ideal candidate is dedicated to the developer career path, extremely detail-oriented and highly organized and able to write clean code.
Please note: Those applying should be prepared to submit coding samples on GitHub, CodePen or a similar online repository.
- Intermediate-to-advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Intermediate-to-advanced knowledge of responsive Web design
- Introductory-to-beginner knowledge of jQuery
- Introductory-to-beginner knowledge of PHP
- An understanding of common browser/device compatibility issues and how to troubleshoot/debug them
- Some experience with image optimization for high-definition screens and devices
- Some experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Experience building HTML emails
- Experience with content management systems, especially WordPress
- Familiarity with current development standards and best practices
- Paid internship
- Flexible scheduling
- Daily foosball, ping pong or cornhole matches
- Casual dress attire
- Awesome office space – we’re located in Highland Square, just minutes from downtown Akron
- Free fitness area
Interested in applying? Send your resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Member Quote
“One of the things I truly appreciate about working at Evolve is the freedom to explore new ideas and develop creative, custom functional solutions. Every day is a new chance to take on a new challenge and be inspired to reach past yourself. To me, Evolve is home”
-Mike D’Agruma, Lead Front-End Developer