The first step in our process is the most critical in ensuring that your organization is getting exactly what you need to fulfill your web site goals. It all starts with a great foundation. We are a very detail oriented organization and we put forth a great deal of effort in creating a strategy that will provide successful results.
Step 1 Details:
- Define scope
- Gather internal knowledge
- Gather external knowledge
- Determine target audience
- Determine web strategy
- Competitor research
- SEO keyword strategy
- Creative summary/brief
- Develop site map
- Develop wire-frames
- Usability testing
In our design stage we put our creativity to the test as we work to bring your vision to life with stunning visuals and out-of-the-box thinking. We draw from what we learn about your business in the DEFINE phase, from inspiration gained in the related field, and from modern web trends and techniques. With each and every design we provide a unique look and feel that you can be proud of. And our designs not only look amazing, but have meaning behind every line and color. It is this thinking that sets Evolve apart and helps to ensure that each design resonates on a deeper level. We'll walk you through our ideas to explain the thoughts and reasons behind the decisions we make. From there, we'll work with you to refine the chosen design through a series of revisions, to come to final solution that you will love to flaunt.
We put our heart and soul into every design, and in the end, our passion for design translates into your passion for the result.
All of our coding is done in strict XHTML, CSS, .NET and is Section 508 compliant, with a strong focus on usability and search engine optimization. Rigorous testing for browser compliance and user testing ensures the final product will be successful in fulfilling your strategic goals for success.
Step 3 Details:
- HTML/CSS/.NET development, using strict coding standards
- Content management system integration (if elected)
- Secure password protected staging area for development/testing/QA
- SEO - Search Engine Optimization implementation
- Rigorous browser testing and Section 508 compliance
- Usability testing
Before launching your site to the public we test everything to
ensure the final product is perfect and ready to go live. Once the site is
launched we provide training and guidance so your staff can maintain
the web site with confidence. We continue to review and watch the site's progress and
offer very affordable web site maintenance packages as well. We want to see you succeed and
we're always here to help out.
Step 4 Details:
- Final web browser/link testing and copy proofing
- Integrate web analytics
- Implement 301 re-directs
- LAUNCH upon client approval
- Upload live site, spot test, link test, CMS test, re-direct test
- Upload sitemap xml file to search engines
- Train staff on content management system
- 30/60/90 day reviews of web analytics and search rankings