We work hard, and we play hard.
Send your resume and portfolio to:
Are you the kind of person that will raise the bar? Set new standards? Do you absolutely love the Web? If so, then maybe we should chat. If you think you can win us over, send us your resume ASAP!
Online Marketing Specialist – Full Time
Are you ready to join an awesome team and fun work environment? Evolve Creative Group, a leading online marketing/web design firm located in Akron, OH is growing quickly and in need of an Online Marketing Specialist. Evolve is a tight-knit company that offers a great work environment, including a diverse range of clients and a well-managed workload that promotes strong client relationships. When we're not working hard on the latest project, we're brushing up on our foosball and corn hole skills.
A successful Online Marketing Specialist has one to three years of professional online marketing experience with implementing SEO, Social Media and PPC marketing campaigns.
If you LOVE the web, are passionate about your work, offer the right experience and are able to take the ball and run with it, you will be highly valued and rewarded at Evolve. We're growing quickly and can't wait to meet our next team member.
- Keyword Research
- Site setup activities: Google Analytics, Google/Bing Webmaster Tools, Google Adwords, Microsoft Ad Center
- Ad copy creation and split testing
- Landing page analysis and recommendations for optimal conversion rate
- Daily Campaign management: Bid management, keyword addition/deletion, budget monitoring
- On-page activities: Optimization of meta content, content body, headers, images, etc.
- Off-page activities: Link building, local search
- Managing client social media accounts
- Writing blog posts, social media posts
- Technical website reviews and troubleshooting
- Tracking, analyzing and reporting Google Analytics
- Working directly with clients and vendors
- 1-3 years of professional SEO/SEM and/or relevant online marketing experience
- College degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications preferred
- Strong understanding of SEO and PPC principals and optimization variables
- Awesome writing skills
- Solid math and Excel skills
- Solid understanding of landing page best practices
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Google Analytics, content management systems
- Solid knowledge of keyword research tools and best practices
- Fast learner - self-motivated and able to multi task on multiple projects simultaneously
- Positive attitude and great sense of humor
- Team player
- Great attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Google Adwords certification a PLUS
- Google Analytics certification a PLUS
- Basic Knowledge of: HTML a PLUS
- Competitive salary
- Company performance distribution opportunities
- Health insurance package
- Company-paid dental and vision package
- Company-paid life insurance policy
- Flex time options
- Paid time-off and holidays
- Ability to participate in "Lunch & Learn" company educational seminars
- Daily foosball or cornhole matches
- Casual dress attire
- Awesome office space - we're located in Highland Square, just minutes from downtown Akron
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
Evolve will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.