A content management system (CMS) is a tool designed to simplify the publication of web content to web sites by allowing content creators to submit and edit content without requiring the technical knowledge of HTML or the uploading of files.
There are several web-based content management systems that exist both in the Open Source and Commercial domains. Choosing the right CMS is critical in ensuring you'll have the control, scalability, and support that you'll need to keep your website up-to-date for years to come.
Content Management System
mojoPortal Content Management System
Who's going to maintain your website? With mojoPortal CMS you'll be able to edit and maintain your website with just a few simple clicks, giving you the control you need at an affordable cost. We will train your staff, provide videos tutorials, and ongoing support before and after launching your new site. Our CMS ensures that you have the confidence to start taking control.
- Multi-level administration controls
- Add, edit, remove content
- Add, edit, remove web pages
- Share content on multiple pages
- Create basic contact forms
- Add links to pages, websites, and pdfs
- Add photos and news articles
- Add multimedia, flash, and videos
- Simple and easy to use controls
- Similar to using Microsoft Word
- NO HTML knowledge required
Custom ModulesEvery website has it's own unique attributes, so customization is key. With the flexibility and scalability of our CMS, we can custom build any module to fit your website. Below is a list of some of our most popular custom modules. Whether you have a need or an idea, we can build a custom module that makes it easy.
- FAQ's module
- Staff module
- Calendar module
- News generator module with social media/rss integration
- Form builder
- Mobile website integration
- Products and services module
- Client testimonials module
- Banner rotator module
- Advanced photo gallery module